Work at Crawford Street Skin Care
Crawford Street Skin Care is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our mission to offer effective, safe, natural skin care solutions—for real people!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for quality part-time work in a collaborative, fun and flexible work environment in downtown Toronto. This role will work directly with the company founder and president, Gaelyne Leslie.
- Opportunity to work in an ethical, environmentally conscious, woman-owned business.
- Work flexibility: Three days per week (20 hours); Days and hours can be mutually agreed upon.
- Opportunities for growth, development, and training.
- A safe, easy-going, and collaborative work environment.
- Work perk: 40% off all Crawford Street products!
- Inventory management, ensuring ingredients and supplies are available for production.
- Product production in our lab facility.
- Labelling all products.
- Planning our batch production schedule.
- Print labels, pack, and ship orders from our online platform (Shopify).
- Pick and pack orders for our wholesale business.
- Create invoices for wholesale customers.
- General lab maintenance – cleaning, organizing, and sterilizing workspaces.
- Research and development.
- New product development, design, and testing.
- A creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- High ethical standards and an interest in a chemical-free world.
- Enjoys an independent work environment.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Reasonable math skills (Grade 12 math).
- Must be able to lift 20 kg.
- Driver’s license preferred.
- Inventory management experience an asset.
- Background in a restaurant or commercial kitchen with safe food-handling knowledge would be a bonus.
Think you're the right fit? Send your résumé and a short cover letter explaining why you're interested and why you're the right fit.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org